The candidate will be the EA to Director of the company. This is a full-time work-from-home role. The candidate will be
working according to U.S. hours.
Digital Media background will be an advantage.
– Between 1 – 2 years of relevant experience required.
– Good command over verbal as well as written communication in the English language
– Good organizational skills, savvy with MS Office and social media platforms.
– Proactive & efficient
– Proficiency in U.S. English is a must.
– Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
– Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents and reports
– Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders
– Managing the director’s day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
– Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or special projects
Range of annual compensation is ₹3,60,000 to 4,80,000 (i.e. ₹30,000 to 40,000 per
month) depending upon the amount relevant experience and suitability for the role.
Candidate has the flexibility to work from home or any location of their choice.
6.00pm to 3.00am IST